North Star Network hosts sports fan communities across the world. We run sports media in over 30 countries, helping bettors make informed choices about their wagers and where to place them.
To best serve our product and project development, we are currently opening a Head of Markets role.
A few figures about our portfolio of websites, which cover sports including football, boxing, MMA, e-sports, basketball and more.
- 👉 50+ websites.
- 👉 20M+ monthly page views (and rising 🚀).
- 👉 covering 40+ markets.
At North Star Network, you will closely work with the Head of M&A to optimise our leads between different markets (US, BR, IN, AF, UK), in alignment with the M&A calendar.
More specifically, you will :
- Provide real-world SEO reporting and analysis of leads: analysing acquisition and partnerships opportunities from a strategic perspective in conjunction with the Head of M&A
- Monitor potential and old leads providing regular follow-ups to M&A team
- Use data scrapping and enrichment tools to ensure that our prospect base is always up to date
- Conduct in-depth analysis to find new areas of improvement
- Bring value from data and statistics and assemble it all into a comprehensive plan of action
The M&A SEO will join a very dynamic, small, highly exposed team whose role is at the heart of NSN's growth strategy.
Pré-requis du poste
✅ Strong analytical skills required (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.)
✅ Proved SEO knowledge
✅ You have an user empathy and critical view on a website
✅ Not afraid of exploring unknown territory to make the data speak
✅ Teamworker, autonomous, organized, analytical, and able to meeting deadlines.
✅ Excellent interpersonal skills
✅ Dynamism, motivation and commitment
✅ Autonomous, able to work with small teams
✅ Fluent English (other foreign languages appreciated)
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Offices located in the centre of Paris
- A friendly and structured team of 35 people to integrate new employees
- Opportunity to work in an international environment in a fast growing sector.
- Manager: Head of M&A
🖋 Contrat: CDI
🏙 Where : Lille, Paris Centre or Remote
⏰Start: As soon as possible.