North Star Network publishes gambling guides (betting, poker, casino & bingo) over 15 markets. Young, profitable and ambitious, the company operates in a highly competitive environment, favourable to innovation and operational excellence.
The Market Manager orchestrates both market intelligence, content creation and commercial relationships to maximise the P&L of the market portfolio.
The Market Manager will be in charge of a dedicated market portfolio:
- Market Analysis (Market studies about operators, legal framework, competitors, suppliers)
- Content Management (identifying opportunities, content management, external publications on authoritative media)
- End-to-end Commercial Management (identifying partners, negotiating deals, handling the day to day relationships)
Also, you will contribute to the market roadmap and the continuous improvement of the network to ensure our product/market fit.
- At least 2 years’ experience in online content production.
- CMS (ideally WordPress) and Analytics tools
- Native English (A second language such as French, German or Spanish will be appreciated)
- Previous experience in online monetisation (especially affiliate marketing) would be a plus.
- Interest towards sports, gambling and gaming
- Passion for writing
- Sales state of mind & Bottom-line personality
- Autonomous, like to work with small teams
- Attractive packages & benefits
- The two founders will train and support the new hires
- International Environment and Fast-Growing Sector
- Opportunity to be an early stage team member and directly share its success.
- Perm Job (« CDI »)
- Place: Paris Center
- Starting ASAP
Please send your application to Julien@North-Star.Network, use “Market Manager” as the subject. Adding your portfolio will be appreciated.