North Star Network is a digital media group, specialised in covering sports and gaming on a global scale. Young and ambitious, the company operates in a highly competitive environment favourable to innovation and operational excellence.
As we are establishing a strong presence internationally, we are now looking for a dedicated Market Manager to cover the Dutch and German markets.
The Market Manager orchestrates market intelligence, content strategy, and commercial relationships to maximise the P&L of the market portfolio.
What you will do:
The Market Manager will be in charge of a dedicated market portfolio:
- Market Analysis (market studies that include analysis on operators, competitors and industry insights)
- Content Management (identifying opportunities and defining content strategy in collaboration with the dedicated content and seo team)
- M&A (identifying potential targets to expand our network and presence in the market, leading negotiations and acquisition discussions, following the transfer and onboarding processes of new teams when relevant)
In addition, you will contribute to the market roadmap and the continuous improvement of the network to ensure that our product/market fit all requirements.
How will success be measured in this role?
- Market Reach
- Building and maintaining strong, trusted, long-lasting customer relationships
- Developing content quality and overseeing its compliance and guidelines according to the client/market
Your experience & background:
- At least two years’ experience in online marketing or content production.
- Previous experience in online monetization (especially affiliate marketing) would be a plus.
- Native german or duch is a must.
- CMS (ideally WordPress) and Analytics tools.
Pré-requis du poste
- Keen on sports, gambling and gaming
- Sales-oriented mindset and straightforward personality
- Autonomous, ability to work with small teams.
- Attractive packages and benefits (25 days holidays + 10 bank holidays, healthcare, life insurance, offices located in the Paris city center)
- A 20-person benevolent & structured team to back new hires
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and a growing sector
- Permanent Position « CDI »
- Location: Paris Center
- Starting date: ASAP
- Competitive salary