North Star Network hosts sports fan communities across the world. We run sports media in over 30 countries, helping bettors make informed choices about their wagers and where to place them.
To best serve our development in Brazil and Portugal, we are currently opening a Content Production Executive role. The Content Production Executive will help the team in bringing content with high-added value to our users.
What you will do:
Oversee the content production chain, from ideation to traffic monitoring, and more specifically:
🚀Order SEO and news articles relating to igaming and sports
🚀Recruit & manage a pool of skilled freelance writers to cover Portuguese and Brazilian content needs
🚀Ensure content quality standards (SEO, readability, grammar) and give constructive feedback
🚀Adhere to the latest igaming compliance rules
🚀Create and update article templates for content orders
🚀Liaise with content and SEO managers to define evolving best practices
🚀Do keyword research using SEO and Google tools
Your experience & background:
- Native Portuguese speaking level, plus fluency in English. French is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing (1 – 2 years minimum)
- Working with freelance writers; proofreading
- Previous work with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in igaming or affiliate marketing is an advantage
In addition, you will contribute to the market roadmap and the continuous improvement of the network to ensure that our assets meet all requirements.
✅Strong attention to detail
✅Autonomous, able to work with small teams.
✅Keen interest in sports is an advantage ⚽ 🥊🏈
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Offices located in Paris city centre
- A 30-person benevolent & structured team to onboard new hires
- Opportunity to work in an international environment in a growing sector.
🏙Location: Paris Centre (17e)
Please send your application to [email protected], use “Content Offer” as the subject.