North Star Network is a digital media group, specialised in covering sports and gaming on a global scale. Young and ambitious, the company operates in a highly competitive environment favourable to innovation and operational excellence.
As we are establishing a strong presence internationally, we are now looking for a dedicated Campaign Manager.
The Campaign Manager will have a key role in the sales process. S/he will negotiate deals directly with some of the world’s most well-known igaming operators, work on the commercial strategy and manage campaigns.
What you will do:
The Campaign Manager will be working closely with the Head of Monetization in order to have a direct impact on North Star Network sales-performance throughout the following tasks:
- Work on the commercial strategy: Provide relevant data and market insights. Assist the Head of Monetization during negotiations.
- Campaign & Tracking Management: Ensure campaign visibility and efficient tracking. Report to the client.
- Campaign Reporting: Establish reports and monitor data to ensure a precise and clear follow-up in the sales process
How will success be measured in this role?
- Campaigns delivered as agreed
- On-site optimization and product management
- Establish reports and provide analysis to enhance the sales process and performance
Your experience & background:
- Fluent in French and English.
- CMS (WordPress) and Analytics tools (Google Search Console).
- Mastery of MS Office and Google tools
- Previous experience in online monetization/marketing (especially affiliate marketing)
- Keen on details
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Autonomous, able to work with small teams.
- Enjoy dealing with industry-leading clients
- Attractive package and benefits (25 days holidays + 10 bank holidays, healthcare, life insurance, offices located in the Paris city center)
- Relocation package
- A 30-person benevolent & structured team to back new hires
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and a growing sector
- Permanent Position « CDI »
- Location: Paris Center
- Starting date: ASAP
- Competitive salary
Please send your application to [email protected] and use “Campaign Manager – Application” as the subject.
Paris / Lille / Remote
Account ManagementAffiliate MarketingReporting