North Star Network is a digital media group, specialised in covering sports and gaming on a global scale. As we are dealing with 400+ high-profile clients, we are looking for a dedicated Account Manager.
The Account manager will have a key role in the sales process. S/he will close deals, manage client relationships and ensure clear, exhaustive follow-up during the sales process.
What you will do:
The Account manager will work closely with the Head of Monetization in order to monetize the North Star Network portfolio:
- Deliver value to clients through impactful campaigns on a global scale
- Manage clients relationships: Ensure a smooth, professional, and efficient relationship with clients. Organize meetings and attend conferences.
- Sales follow-ups: From the discovery phase to campaign set-up, you’ll ensure a transparent and clear follow-up all along the campaign implementation and performance process.
How will success be measured in this role?
• Client satisfaction
• Provide reports and follow-ups on your campaigns
- 25 days holidays
- Salary : 28k€ of gross salary + 5k€ of bonus
- 10 bank holidays
- Daily lunch vouchers
- 50% public transport monthly plan
- life insurance
- offices located in the Paris city center
- Relocation packageA 35-person benevolent & structured team to back new hires
- Opportunity to work in an international environment and a growing sector
• Permanent Position « CDI »
• Location: Paris Center
• Starting date: ASAP
• Competitive salary
Pré-requis du poste
Your experience & background:
• Native in English.
• Previous experience in Sales Operations.
• Analytics tools (Google Search Console, Analytics).
• Mastery of MS Office and Google tools
• Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing would be a plus
• Keen on details
• You like to work in a fast-paced environment
• Autonomous and comfortable with numbers.
• Easy client-facing and comfortable with getting in touch with industry-leading clients
• Enjoy working with small teams.